Saturday, November 26, 2011

My Sheri Crafts #74- Decorate for Christmas!

This is my FAVORITE time of the year! I love everything about Christmas!!! For the next two weeks at http://myshericrafts.blogspot.com/ it is all about decorating for Christmas! What is requested is that everyone create a Christmas ornament or decoration! I decided to make a Christmas window display look! I hope you like it!

The candied tree is a Styrofoam cone! I used T-pins to stick the life savers on with! Then I just added my ribbon bow, and wallah! Now my kids that are all grown up can actually eat the candy when they get a craving for life savers, lol! The 3D trees are from Winter Woodland- pg.73! I just embossed them with my Divine Swirls embossing folder!
My little treat box-
Paper Studio- Christmas Dotted Stripes (paper)
                        Jolly Holiday Scrapbook Kit
Spellbinders- Lacey Ovals
Cricut Lite- Jolly Holidays Tree 2, and Elf 2

Now it's your turn to show us what you made! I can't wait to see what you have created! :)
Hugs!
http://myshericrafts.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas window display, Sandy! And now I'm suddenly craving Life Saver's candies -- LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, Your wondow display look is adorable. I'm loning the 3D trees and the little elf is so happy and cute. You have such great imagination and create beautiful projects.
    Charlotte DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the window display Sandy! So pretty! Love the 3-D trees, the little elf, and tree from Jolly Holidays! I have tried to find Jolly Holidays cartridge but without success!
    Hope you and family had a great Thanksgiving holiday!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Sandy! I just feel "Christmasy" looking at it. Like window shopping at Christmas time! I just love looking at all the store windows at Christmas, they're so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum...yum...yum - I think I need to make one!! Love it! Hugs!
    Miss Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandy - Your display is very cute and festive! I love the lifesaver tree, it brings back some really happy memories! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandy, talk about being a kid in a candy store! I love Lifesavers and your window display brings back many happy childhood memories. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete