Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Sheri Crafts Challenge # 75- Let It Snow!

This week at My Sheri Crafts- create a card/project with snow on it (snowflakes, snowman, snowballs, snow-covered trees, etc) http://myshericrafts.blogspot.com/


I chose to make an easel card! I just fell in love with this Ready for the rain Rosie stamp! Even though it says rain, I felt like she looked like she could also be stomping around in the snow with snow boots on too! Isn't she such a cutey! :) I made this card for My daughter and her family for Christmas! They love the outdoors whether it is sunshine, or cold outside! It just seemed to fit them perfectly! TFL!
Scrapy Crafts- Stamp-ede- Ready for the rain Rosie stamp
 Stampabilities- Merry Christmas stamp
Winter Woodland cartridge-  Branch 1, pg 38
                                               Rabbit, pg 58
The Paper Studio- Wonder Snowflakes paper
Spellbinders Borderabilities- In Spades Border
Provo Craft- Divine Swirls embossing folder
Stickles- Crystal
Gel Pens, pearls, ribbon, and glitter for the trim of her outfit!

This is my favorite time of the year! I can't wait to see what you all come up with! Happy crafting! :)
http://myshericrafts.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. Sandy this is beautiful! What a fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy this girl is so cute in her environment! :) And ya know i love that bunny!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Sandy,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is ADORABLE, Sandy, and I'm sure your DD and family will LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one, she is so cute and yes she could be ready for snow, rain what ever comes her way.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is ABSOLUTELY adorable! You are SO TALENTED! Thanks so much for joining the My Sheri CRAFTS team!

    ReplyDelete