Sunday, December 4, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree!

Day two of 12 Days of Scary Christmas over at http://simplybettystamps.blogspot.com/! This challenge everyone is to create a scary Christmas tree of some sort! I have to say, I have been having way to much fun with all of this! Mixing Christmas and Halloween has been quite adventure for me, lol!
The Paper Studio- Merry Christmas on Black
                               B & W Intricate Swirls
                               Scrap paper
Spellbinders- Dahlia
Simply Betty Stamp- Miss Betty Burton
(The deer I just hand did)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That is just so cute and fun! You are doing so well with your Copics - addictive aren't they?
    Wonderful design, my friend.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, love the blue hair and her stack of gifts.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete