Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Sheri Crafts Challenge #76- Clocks

It was a nice break, but I am glad to be back and I'm raring to go at My Sheri Crafts! :)
This weeks theme is clocks!

It's a new year, and I have so many ideas running through my head, lol! I really want to get involved in making more projects with my cards! So hopefully you will start seeing a little bit more of both here on my blog! I am having so much fun with learning as much as possible, and crafting!
Anyway, there wasn't to much to this card for supplies, but here it is:
Spellbinder- Pendants Lattice
The Paper Studio- Red Harlequin paper
My Minds Eye- Holiday Damask paper

http://myshericrafts.blogspot.com/
Now it's your turn! Let's see all these clock projects, and cards! :) I can't wait to see what you all come up with! Happy Crafting!!!

9 comments:

  1. Sandy, the neutrals that you used and the lattice-shaped frame make this card very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Sandy - your card is really beautiful. Your cards always have such an elegant touch.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your choice in papers, that SB's die and your lace/bling really add to the beauty of your magnificent clock -- GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty Sandy! You did a great job antiquing the clock face- it's perfect! And I love your patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy i just love this card. The die is fabulousand the paper is beautiful. Everything about it is so elegant.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin this card Sandy! I love the deep rich colors and that fold is great....Queen of the Folds......yup thats you my friend! :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card Sandy. It reminds me of my Grandfather's clock he had as a gift when he retired from work. It use to sit on top of the dresser in my nana's front room. Love the papers you have chosen and the way you aged the face. Great job.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty Sandy! Love the clock, pretty papers and gorgeous diecut!Great job as always!!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this card! You know how much I love different cuts / folds for cuts. Great job on this project!

    ReplyDelete