Saturday, May 12, 2012

My Sheri Crafts Challenge- #85 Wedding/Anniversary

Happy Saturday everybody!!!
This week at http://myshericrafts.blogspot.com/ we were instructed to make a Wedding/Anniversary card, (white and black with a pop of color)! My Niece just got married so I was so happy to be able to make this card for her! I think she has always favored pink ever since she was little so I made sure I included pink on her card!
My Niece and her Fiance decided to get married by the Justice Of The Peace so I didn't go the formal route in making a card for her! Something really nice, but not to fancy! I sure hope I succeeded! TFL!

Cricut Cartridge- Storybook (pg 57) Fancy Corners
Spellbinders- Labels Eighteen
                     Fleur De Lis Squares- (the corners)
The Paper Studio- Intricate Swirls (embossing folder)
MS Punch- Layered Arches
Viva Decor- Pearl Pen (cream)

I love receiving comments from you! Go and check out all the other cards on the Design Team as well, and make sure you show appreciation to the Guest Designer!
Hugs!
Sandy.

7 comments:

  1. Sandy, I know your Niece LOVED this beautiful card! Sooo many GORGEOUS details and her favorite color = a perfect card for a special Niece celebrating her marriage!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy i love this card it is amazing as always!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful Sandy! Not too formal, but still elegant! I think you achieved just the look you wanted and it should be a real hit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh La La! Beautiful card! Love the pink accent! Such great details with the punched edges, pearls, and embossing! Fabulous job! I am sure your niece loves this beauty!
    Happy Mother's Day!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy a beautiful card. Just the right amount of everything on it. I like the way you have punched only one side of each layer. The paper behind the sentiment is lovely too.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous card from you! I really love the beautiful embellishments you used here... the lace, pearls... simply stunning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandy, I love the details in this card and the color combination is also my favorite. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete