Saturday, June 23, 2012

My Sheri Crafts Challenge #88- Oh I Love America!

One of my DT sister's asked that we celebrate our freedom by making a Patriotic card or other projects, or use Red, White & Blue.
I went online and looked at free coloring pages to see if anything shouted out to me to color for this challenge! I really liked this one, but I didn't know what I wanted to do with it! Then it hit me, and I put it in the middle of a rossette! :) I hope you like it!

The Paper Studio- Wonderful Christmas Wishes (on the rosette)
Me And My Big Ideas- Specialty Cardstock
Lace, ribbon, blue gems, and free coloring page image

Go check out what our GD has made for this challenge, and the rest of my DT sisters!
http://myshericrafts.blogspot.com/

Happy Fourth Of July Everybody!!!
Hugs,
Sandy.

8 comments:

  1. I really like your 4th of July image, Sandy, and I LOVE that big, beautiful rosette, the lace below that reminds me of bunting and your BG paper! Fabulous patriotic card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love coloring pages? Love the image you found and it's perfect as a topper for a rosette! I love how the "JULY" is also sort of popping out. Wonderful job, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Sandy! Great image and the rosette is so pretty! So many pretty details! Wonderful job!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE this card. The rosette is great and the image makes a perfect topper. The gems just lift it too. I have a tiny bit of the M.M.E paper in my stash.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Sandy! I love that rosette!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I hope you have a wonderful 4th!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous patriotic cards! The details are divine! Thanks for linking up at BBTB2! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandy, the rosette is the perfect backdrop for the image! I love the lace and the bow that you added to the card. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete