Saturday, July 21, 2012

My Sheri crafts Challenge #90- July - National Ice Cream Month

We were instructed to put an ice cream cone or dish on our project to celebrate National Ice Cream Month!
Hmm, seeing all this ice cream makes me crave it, lol! Yum!!! My favorite ice cream bar is a Nutty Buddy!!! To bad I didn't have a cart that had that on it!  Here is what I came up with for it instead!


I would have centered the image higher up on the card, but I am still trying to find the words, "enjoy" to fill in the space up above it!

I just LOVE the free image from Saturated Canary Blog! She is such a cutey!!! I actually pulled out my Cricut and used my Doodlecharms cartridge for the ice cream cone! I am trying to use my Cricut more! It's been so neglected these days!

If anyone knows what the diamond shaped embossing folder is called I would LOVE to know what it is called! It is an older one and I can't find the name for it anymore! :(

Here is the other supplies I used on this card:
Spellbinders- Labels 10
The Paper Studio- Textured Polka- Cream/Pink
                                                                Cuttlebug- Divine Swirls embossing folder

Now it's your turn! :) Head back over to My Sheri Crafts and check out what our GD and the rest of the fabuous card/projects the Design Team  has made!

Hugs,
Sandy.


13 comments:

  1. Sandy this is fabulous I love that cup cake too its gorgeous. Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, this is such a sweet card. Love the little girl, great job with her and love the colors you used for this. If you're looking for an "enjoy" cut... there is a cute one from Wild Card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy,
    This is just the sweetest ice cream card. The image is so cute and as always, your coloring is beautiful. I always enjoy seeing your creations.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet little lady and fun cone, Sandy! I love your pink/brown color combo and hope you find what you need to finish off the top as you're wanting to, but regardless, I like the texture you've added and think it's FABULOUS just the way it is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors on your card! You always do such fabulous work! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sandy this lil girl is so cute and ya do so well with your coloring i am jealous!! love the glitter on that cone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sandy this lil girl is so cute and ya do so well with your coloring i am jealous!! love the glitter on that cone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandy, just love this image and all her colouring in. The colours you have used are fab good enough to eat. I love all the texture you have added too.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Sandy! That little girl looks so sweet! Love a ll your embossing and that black ribbon. I never would have thought of adding black and it looks so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Sandy! Love the little girl and your pretty coloring. Great embossing! I do not know the name of the diamond folder. Ice cream is so yummy! Beautiful job with the challenge!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. That image is ADORABLE and I just LOVE pink & brown!! That looks like a Quickutz Diamonds folder. They are usually light blue colored folders?? Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sandy,
    Your coloring is just amazing - you are so very talented. This is just the sweetest image and I love the layout. The embossing adds the perfect amount of texture.
    I always look forward to your lovely, fun creations.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sandy, what a sweet, adorable card! I love the way you added a lot of texture and detail with the embossing.

    ReplyDelete