Saturday, October 13, 2012

My Sheri Crafts #96- Halloween

I couldn't resist making a card, and a project for this weeks theme at My Sheri Crafts! We were to make ANYTHING Halloween! I guess I must have been inspired huh, lol! :)
I had a lot of fun with this challenge! Lots of fun ideas came to mind, but I stopped at two! :p
Hugs,
Sandy.

Card-
Cricut Cartridge- Happy Hauntings pg. 56 Owl/Branch
                               Christmas/Noel- Window
Spellbinder- Scalloped Circles
The Halloween & Fall Stack- 12x12 pack
The Paper Studio- Bats On Orange
Tim Holtz- Distressed Ink- Tea Dye
Scribbles 3-D Paint- Golden Brown
White Gel Pen

Bucket-
Cricut Cartridge- Best Of Pixar- pg. 45 Mike
                               Happy Hauntings- pg. 49 Cauldorn
                                                             pg. 50 Poison Sign

Come see all the fabulous things the rest of the DT, and GD has made, and go show them some love! Can't wait to see what you come up with! Happy Crafting!
My Sheri Crafts!

8 comments:

  1. Sandy these projects are amazing!!! Love everything about them!!! :) Great job as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're really rocking the shaped cards lately, Sandy, and this is a great example!!! LOVE your owl in front of the window and your fabulous bow, flower & sprigs -- very creative!!! Sure your treat bucket will be a hit with the little ones also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing projects Sandy! Love the shaped card! Love the owl in front of the window cut! Wonderful embellishments!
    Love the Fall look on your blog!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy - I love both of these. Great use of Monster's Inc on the pale. But I do love the card. Great bows as you know.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both projects!Awesome!Fun!fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your projects... I can't believe you made 2! HAH HAH!

    The bucket is just so cute and the card... gorgeous! I love how you arranged the flowers, leaves on top of the ribbon. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandy, what a great way to use a Christmas cartridge for a Halloween project! Well, who would've thought except someone with a creative mind. :-D Wonderful projects and Mike is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your Halloween projects, especially the little bucket is too cute! Love Mike! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me a sweet comment. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete