Friday, April 12, 2013

Digi Desserts Fridaze- April 12th

In my mind... I always think April showers bring May flowers! So here is my card for DDF today!
I wanted to show the digi with my card seeing how I did add to it to show you what you can do with a simple image! I found the bear in rain gear at PCW! I think I am a sucker for all the rainy bear images, lol! I just love them! :)

I do hope you decide to link up with us this week at DDF! It is so much fun for me to go and look at all the wonderful creations you make!
Be sure to visit My Paper Crafting to see more digi creations and to read about our new prize guidelines for our Link Ups and Challenges.  The main change is that you'll have the entire month to link your projects to any of our Link Ups and Challenges with a super prize being awarded at the end of the month along with Top Choices and Guest Designer invitations.
You'll still be able to pick up free cut files, vintage graphics, and digis every week.
                                                                       Hugs,
                                                                      Sandy.

American Crafts- The Color Of Memories- Spree Umbrella
Copics, Scraps, Felt Flower, Buttons, Bakers Twine, Ribbon, and White Gel Pen!








6 comments:

  1. I love the colors on this card - just perfect for spring. The buttons and bows are a great touch and your coloring is fantastic. Another great one, my friend.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,love the fab image and great papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Sandy, I love the colors in this card! It feels so spring like!! I love this digi and love, love how you colored it! How cool that you added the sky, rain and the grass to it, looks like it came that way!! You are so talented!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy,
    She is so cute standing there in the puddle and the rain coming down. Just looks like that here today!! Great colours in the background papers.
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy, I love the happy colors. This is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card this week turned out beautiful. Your colouring job is wonderful as always but that grass just rocks. Love the colour choices in the background paper too. I have this sweet stamp and now have a sample to go by. TFS.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete