Friday, April 26, 2013

Digi Desserts Fridaze- April 26

I just love this weather we have been having! I really enjoy sitting out back on our patio ! I just felt like I wanted to make a card that fit the mood I have been in! It just feels like picnic weather to me! :)
I decided to use the sweet as cherries digi from PCW! It's a great digi I think because their really is so much you can do with it! Of course, you know me and easel cards! I just love the look of them!
Be sure to visit My Paper Crafting to see more digi creations and to read about our new prize guidelines for our Link Ups and Challenges.  The main change is that you'll have the entire month to link your projects to any of our Link Ups and Challenges with a super prize being awarded at the end of the month along with Top Choices and Guest Designer invitations.
You'll still be able to pick up free cut files, vintage graphics, and digis every week.
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Spellbinders- Lacey Circles
Provo Craft- Swiss Dots
JustRite Cling- Spread your Wings
Treasure by Shabby Chic- White Paper Rose Stickers
Martha Stewart- Branch Punch
Copics, Ribbon, and Buttons.
I know that the leaf is a Sizzix, but don't know what it is called, sorry!


3 comments:

  1. I am so in love with this card Sandy! It is the perfect summer card to me!! I am jealous of you being able to sit out on the patio too. lol We are almost there and been having some beautiful days, and usually around 3pm it is finally warm enough to sit out on our patio. I am looking forward to having my breakfast out there soon though! lol I love that you made this card into an easel card, I've never did a shaped easel card base, I need to give that a try! lol I love how you colored your cherries, they look real! I so love cherries! lol Your color combo is perfect too. You know that I am going to lift this card idea don't you?! lol Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy,
    What a special card. I love the cherries they do look so real. Great shaped card you must give me full instrutions on making the card blank as I need it for a baby card and it is so cute.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete