Friday, June 21, 2013

Digi Desserts Fridaze- June 21st

 Good day to you! This week at DDF at My Paper Crating I made a sympathy card!
To tell you the truth, I had made this card some time ago and had given it to a good friend of mine who had just lost a good friend of hers!  I made this card using one of PCW's  scripture sentiments!
Sympathy cards are always so hard to make! :( I just wanted to make my friend a card and let her know that I care, and am there for her!
Be sure to visit My Paper Crafting to see more digi creations! Don't foget to grab the free digi while you are there! :)
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

The Paper Studio- Vintage Love
Spellbinders- Fleur De Lis Rectangles
K & Company- Layered Accents
Cheery Lynn- Exotic Butterfly Small
                        Flourish Leaf Strip
Crafty Cutts Dies- Flourish 2
Stickles- Gold and Crystal


3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sandy, this is gorgeous!! I love the SB you used for the mat window and of course I am just loving the verse and flowers digi!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fell in love with this Absolutely Lovely card the moment I saw it on our Group FB Page the other day! It truly is an offering of a Little Bit of Heaven for your grieving friend! - ;-}
    Lynden

    http://aneleganttouch-lynden.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/An-Elegant-Touch-/162889457132788
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lyndens-Cookie-Lee-Jewelry/209062415911124

    ReplyDelete