Friday, August 9, 2013

Ocean Scene!

I am still in vacation mode I guess! I can't seem to shake wanting to go to the beach, lol! The weather hasn't been to unbearably hot here in Texas where I live! It really is a nice change!
Anyway, on to my cards!  :)

I used the sailboat digi from PCW! This happens to be one of my favorite digis! So wonderful for a male card! There is just so much you can do with it!
I did use Life is a Beach cartridge on this one! I love that cartridge as well!

The next card, I used the Whaley Love You digi from PCW! It comes with the words also! :)

I post every Friday at My Paper Crafting! I hope you stop by there throughout the week! There are so many wonderful projects to check out!
Don't forget to grab your free digi every Friday as well!
Hugs, and Happy Crafting!!!
Sandy.

Sailboat
Spellbinders- Standard Circles Large
Miss Caroline- Dilly Dally 6x6 paper pad
The Paper Studio- Big Stripe- Blue//White (paper)
Cricut- Life is a Beach- pg 76 Helm, and pg 78 Pelican
Copics, and Black Brad

Whale
The Paper Studio- Big Stripe- Blue/White
Spellbinders- Scalloped Circles, and Standard Circles
Provo Craft- Spots & Dots, and Divine Swirls (embossing folder)
Memory Box- Minin Scallop
Studio G- Glitter Glue
Copics, Black Gems, and White Gel Pen

4 comments:

  1. Sandy,
    Two great cards again this week. You are so right about the sail boat it will be so useful for those hard to make for gents. The whale card is so cute I love how you have brought it all together using only the 3 colours.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Awesome nautical cards... they're both so cute but very clean and crisp as well. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is so pretty, i really like it! clean and pretty, I love the bird there on the corner......happy crafting
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like both of these cards - the colors - the composition - the sentiments! Great ideas, M'Dear! I appreciate all of your designs - ;-}
    Lynden

    http://aneleganttouch-lynden.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/Lynden.AnElegantTouch
    www.CookieLee.biz/LyndenBlossom

    ReplyDelete