Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Sending Love At Christmas!

Yay, I got another Christmas card finished! :)
I really am pleased how this one turned out! Love the winter scene! This digi is "Besties" img 910! I didn't see a name on this one! Isn't she a cutie though!
I used Impressions Obsession Rubber Stamps, DIE079-U for the trees! Spellbinders, Wrought Iron (fence)! The words are from JustRite Cling, Deck the Halls! I also used Mirri, and my Copics! I just love my Copics! :)
The DT has come up with some amazing stuff this week at Besties Challenge Blog! Be sure and stop by and check it out!

Hugs, and Happy Crafting!
Sandy.

I am entering this at- Besties Challenge Blog

4 comments:

  1. you are right that digi is so cute great card
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sandy, love this image! ;-) Also love the trees, birds and fence. Thank you for joining us at My Besties Challenge and good luck!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow......great card Sandy.....nice background! Thanx for joining us at My Besties USA. Hugs Plony.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I not spot this before today! Sandy this is a real wow card. You know how much I love it. Fabulous use of colour.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete