Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Christmas in Pink or Silver

This happened to be a very hard challenge for me! I am a very traditional girl when it comes to Christmas! Being asked to use anything but the traditional reds, greens, or even blue, I tend to freeze!
I absolutely love seeing these colors on Christmas cards, I just have a hard time using them!
I am not sure what the name of this Sherri Baldy image is?!?!
I am entering this at: Besties Challenge Bog
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy

Spellbinders- Labels Ten
                     Petite Ovales Large
Martha Stewart- Arctic Snowflake (punch)
En Francais Collection- 6x6 Paper Stack
The Paper Studio- Pink Tonel
AC- Specialty Paper
Stampabilities- Bright Pink (Ink)
                          Rejoice (Stamp)
Memento- London Fog, and Tuxedo Black (Ink)
Stickles- Crystal
Copics, Bakers Twine, pearls, lace, buttons, White Gel Pen, and Silver Marker


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,lovely papers and fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, for someone who thinks they can't do a card in non trad Christmas colours you did a wonderful job as ALWAYS. The image is so cute and I like the sentiment at its side. Very pretty. You rocked it.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. cute image and the sentiment is perfect.
    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete