Friday, November 29, 2013

Hugs

At "Besties" Challenge Blog this week they have asked for everyone who participates not to use patterned paper!
I racked my brains out trying to come up with something I could do without using it! The first thing that came to mind was to use Spellbinders Fancy Lattice! I just love that die! The image I used is one of Sherri Baldy's Besties! I just think she is such a sweetie! I love her long hair!
Anyway, Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Spellbinders- Labels Fourteen
                       Labels Ten
                       Fancy Lattice
Cuttlebug- D'vine Swirls
Cheery Lynn- Fanciful Flourish
Martha Stewart- Layered Arches
                             Pine
Poppy Stamps Inc- Small Blooming Poinsettia (leaves)
QuicKutz- Crate
Memento- Tuxedo Black
Stampabilities- Lavender
 JustRite Clear- Vintage Medallions
Copic, Ribbon, Lace, Flower, and Pearls

3 comments:

  1. Sandy,
    you did a great job at tiying all the colours together on this very pretty card. As always fab colouring in. Like the die too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way this turned out. You don't even realize there's no patterned paper. You've added just the right touches and fabulous coloring.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! You've been so busy making wonderful cards! Sorry I've been such a stranger!

    ReplyDelete