Saturday, January 18, 2014

Baby Card

My Daugther In Law is having my grandson this year, and the shower is coming up, so I thought this was the perfect opportunity to make a card for it! At My Sheri Crafts, the theme is, "Delightful Digis"!
It really was hard to decide what I wanted to do at first because there are so many wonder digis out there! When you need a card that always seems to come first!
My DIL loves the color blue, and will love it all the more if it has bling on it! So, I used my glitter pens to fill in the balloons! I also made gold stars using my glitter pen on the blanket! I am sure this will be another keepsake she will hold onto! :)
I hope you decide to play along with us this week at MSC! See you there!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Spellbinders- Nested Pennants
The Paper Studio- Tiny Polka-  Yellow Tonal
                              Masculine Stars
 My Minds Eye- Just Dreamy
Fly A Kite- "Genuine" Sky Paper
JustRite- Times New Roman Font
Tim Holtz- Distressed Ink- Tea Dye
Stardust- Gelly Roll- Galaxy
Stampabilities- Baby Blue
Copics, Black Thin Sharpie, Buttons, Embroidery Thread, and Gems


6 comments:

  1. Cute little card this. I love the image. What a nice way of using the pennants.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy! Love your sweet card. The papers are wonderful and that little digi is just as cute as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, what a sweet and perfect card for a baby boy! Congratulations on the latest addition to the family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, this is so cute! I love the digi you used... wow, I could have used that too with all the baby cards I needed to make.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooops... in my excitement of talking about the digi, I forgot to add how I really like all the different papers you used and made it work. Great stacking! Love your card and the "baby" banners are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, Sandy! Love it! But even more, I'm so excited for you to be having a grandbaby! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete