Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Ready for the Fourth Of July

This here is Santa's Helper Farrah, found at Digi My World Store!
 This is my card for today's post at Digi My World in celebration of 4th of July that's coming up! The image had holly on her shoes, but I tried covering it up so I could use her other than just Christmas!
I used Spellbinders, M-Bossabilities, Regal for the background! The star stamp is from JustRite, called, Pattern Basics! The rest of the stars I have had stored away fro awhile! I am just glad I found something to finally use them on! :)
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

1 comment:

  1. Sandy, you have coloured in Farrah's hair beautifully as always. Great job in covering up the holly on the shoes you would never know. Love the stars and spangles on there too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete