Saturday, July 19, 2014

Challenge #138- Christmas In July

Today at My Sheri Crafts, my good friend, and DT sister, Sue has asked that we do layers for this challenge!
I chose a Sherri Baldy image! I just love her digis! :) I also decided that I wanted to do a shaped card this time! Yay, one more Christmas card done for this year! :)
Come join in and participate with us!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Spellbinders- Grand Labels One
The Paper Studio- Holiday Presents
EK- Large Snowflake
Martha Stewart- Arctic Snowflake
Poppy Stamps Inc- Small Blooming Poinsettia
Stickles- Silver
JustRite Cling- Deck the Halls
Memento- Tuxedo Black, and London Fog
Copics, Scraps, and Pearls

4 comments:

  1. Sandy this is just precious. Love the super cute image and the traditional colours.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy,
    Love this card with the cute image. Great layers and shaped card. I like what you have done with the dots around the image.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely shaped card and delightful image, colored to perfection. Helene gdt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty shaped card and multi-layered Christmas card, Sandy and your coloring is always top-notch!!!

    ReplyDelete