Saturday, November 8, 2014

My Sheri Crafts Challenge #146- It's Turkey Time

You guessed it, the challenge at My Sheri Crafts this go around is to add a turkey to your card/project!
I chose this theme with Thanksgiving in mind! It is just around the corner!
I decided to make a place holder! Thanksgiving always is a big event with loads of family around for many of us!
I found this image online, but I don't remember where?!?! I used Spellbinders, Labels Twenty Three for the base of the card, and Scalloped Circles, and Standard Circles also! The paper is from Samantha Walker, called Creative Imagination! I used my Copics to color the image! I just added a touch of ribbon, and used my white gel pen to finish it off!
Come play along with us!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

2 comments:

  1. What a great image, Sandy, and you've certainly mastered Copic coloring to create a beautiful Thanksgiving card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always Sandy a great project with wonderful colouring in. How fab to arrive and have your own setting.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete