Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Puppy Love

Hello my crafting friends!
Since Valentine's Day is right around the corner, I thought I would share with you one more Valentine card to hopefully inspire you in any way.
This here is an image called Puppy Love found at the Digi My World Store in the Valentine section. There is two images on the file, one is the girl holding a puppy, and then this one. Tomorrow at Digi My World, my DT sister Rene happens to be using the digi with the girl holding the puppy, so you should head over and go check it out!

I just got a new set of stamps and die set that I couldn't wait to use. It is Marianne, COL1307. I used some of the stamps, and the hearts at the bottom of this card. I thought it would sure come in handy and be used a lot! The paper is from The Paper Studio called Crazy For You. I used Memory Box, Scalloped Circles. the image was colored with my Copics. I lightly inked around the image with my Stampabilities, Light Pink. To finish the card off, I used my white gel pen, some gems, and a black glitter gel pen.
That's it for today!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

2 comments: