Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Digi My World- Little Chef


Today I would like to share with you a card I made using the delightful Little Chef found at the Digi My World Store! Who can resist this little guys charm holding pizza! :)
Since the chefs outfit is normally white, my mind went to using my favorite color combo in making this card! White just pops on black! ;)
                                                Here are the ingredients I used:
                                       The Paper Studio- Big Stripe- Black/White
                                               Martha Stewart- Layered Arches
                                           Westwater Enterprises- Happy Birthday
                                                Zing- Embossing Powder- White
                                                   Copics, Ribbon, and Scraps

                                                    Hugs, and happy crafting!
                                                                  Sandy.

4 comments:

  1. The little chef is one of my favorites!!
    Adorable!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy I didn't see this one, it is so cute. Correct with the colour combo works well. Love how you have given the ingredients too😊.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a cute chef--great color combo too!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete