Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Nurses Heals

Happy Wednesday!

This is what I made for my post at Digi My World!
Have you ever been in the mood to brighten someone else's day?!?! I saw one of the images from Nurses Heal and knew exactly what I wanted to do with it!
I think this card would be just what the doctor ordered, LOL! It made me smile while making it!
The image is found by typing in chibi in the search bar at the Digi My World Store! I just thought she was the cutest thing! I just couldn't resist writing the saying either, lol!

Here are the ingredients on what I used to make this card:
The Paper Studio- Grid Lines- Blue
Stampabilities- Baby Blue (ink)
Spellbinders- Labels Fourteen
Copics, Scraps, Ribbon, Thin Black Sharpie, and Pearls

Hugs, and Happy Crafting!
Sandy.

1 comment:

  1. Sandy this absolutely cracked me up when I saw it. For sure it would brighten up anyones stay in hospital. Love it.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete