Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Deilghtful Wednesday- Digital Delights- Masculine

Happy Wednesday!
Since Jane and I had decided that our theme for Delightful Wednesday for the month of May would be "Masculine",  here is my card using Cruising Digital Stamp Set, and Bobber and Hook Circular Background
found at Digital Delights by Louby Loo!
I really am loving the nautical images! I think the colors red, white and blue always look so good together! I have never been on a cruise before, but this card really makes me wish that I were on one right now! :) I could really enjoy sitting on the deck or laying out by the pool out on the ocean!

Anyway, here is the supplies I used:
The Paper Studio- Anchors
Cuttlebug- Spots & Dots
Spellbinders- Scalloped Squares, and Standard Circles Large
Creative Memories- Borderlines- Victorian
Cricut- Life's A Beach- (waves)
Copics

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

1 comment:

  1. Fab card Sandy, good for someone going on holiday. Love the way you have linked up the anchors.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete