Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Delightful Wednesday- Summer Theme

 Hi ya'll, welcome to another Delightful Wednesday post! :)
Jane and I decided since it is summer time we should have this months theme "summer"!
I am still loving the  Cruising Digital Stamp Set so I thought I would make another card using it! I just love this Captain! He has such dreamy eyes! ;)
This set has clip art and an SVG file of it as well! It also comes colored, if you prefer not to get it in black and white! Of course Wendy has a big selection of digis, and digital paper! So many wonderful things to be seen at Digital Delights by Louby Loo!

Anyway, here is the ingreident I used:
Spellbinders- standard Circles Small
Verve Stamps- Nautical Die Set
Martha Stewart- Bangle Chain Trim
Stardust- Gelly Roll- Galaxy (glitter gel pens)
Copics, White Gel Pen, and Star Charms

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card,fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sandy. Love the red, white and blue very summery.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb, Sandy! Loving the ‘dreamy eyed’ Captain and your fab patriotic colour scheme! It works so well with the theme! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card Sandy. I love the red white and blue and the Captain is so adorable....Great job. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete