Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Digital Delights- "Delightful Wednesday"- Masculine

Happy Wednesday!!! :)

Hi, it's Sandy here! This month Jane and I decided we wanted to have a masculine theme for our Delightful Wednesday post since Father's Day is this month! I decided that I wanted to make an invite to come to a barbecue! I hope you can tell the card is the shape of an apron! ;)
The image I used is called Grillin George! He happens to be on sale for just a dollar right now! I just love this guy! He is so perfect for anything summer related! Sorry the picture is a bit blurry! It took me forever to find out the reason! I forget, anytime my hubby takes my camera he somehow gets his hands all over the lens! UGHHH! Anyway, it's all fixed now and is good to go again! :)

The supplies I used are:
Cricut- Everyday Paper Dolls (pg. 72 bbq grill)
Spellbinders- Scalloped Squares
Miss Caroline- Dilly Dally (paper pad)
The Paper Studio- Wood Grain (embossing folder)
Memento- Tuxedo Black (ink)
Copics, Black Thin Sharpie, and White Gel Pen

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment