Saturday, October 31, 2015

My Sheri Crafts- #168- Tag You're It

I bet you can guess what the challenge at My Sheri Crafts is this go around! Our Leader Sheri has picked the theme and it is to make a tag! I never make tags, but had thought to make a simple Christmas tag! I actually will use this! ;)
I found the image online actually by typing in tags! All I had to do for it was to color it with my Copics and I added a black matting around the shape! You can't see it on here, but I did use glitter gel pens on some of it to give it some shine!

I hope to see you this go around!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty Christmas tag! Love the snowman! I seldom make a tag too!

    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute tag Sandy, it will sit well on the gift. Very jolly and perfect for the season.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable tag, Sandy! It's a gift by itself.

    ReplyDelete