Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Delightful Wednesday at Digital Delights- Music

For the month of November, Jane and I decided our monthly theme shall be music for our Delightful Wednesday post at Digital Delights!
One of my grandsons birthday is coming up in December so I thought this would be a perfect time to get a card made for him! I used Drummer Darian and Happy Birthday Scroll  found at Digital Delights by Louby Loo! Wendy is always trying very hard to come out with new images all the time so go check it all out!

I need prayers for my grandson baby Nathaniel! He was born three months early and is in critical condition! He has been improving daily but he is at a stage 4 on his left and right brain ventricles! He needs all the prayers he can get!
Thank you so much!!! 

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Ki- Memories- Cozy Classic stripe
The Paper Studio- Wood Grain
Spellbinders- Standard Circles Large, and Stars Five
Copics, and Gems

4 comments:

  1. Oh no, Sandy I am so sorry to hear about your grandson. Sending prayers, hugs and all best wishes for his speedy and complete recovery!
    I do adore your gorgeous card by the way! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy your card is so cute! That little indian girl is adorable! I'll be praying for your grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy your card is so cute! That little indian girl is adorable! I'll be praying for your grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending prayers for your grandson and your whole family!

    ReplyDelete