Saturday, May 14, 2016

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends- Anything Goes

This week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends the theme is ANYTHING GOES!

Our sponsors this challenge are:
Bugaboo Stamps

 Prize ~ 7 Images
 And
Sami Stamps 
 Prize ~ $12 Gift Certificate

Such very nice prizes don't you think! 
I got to pick and choose the image I wanted to use from Sami Stamps! The image is called With You found in the Valentine and Love Section! I just loved this image! So great for an Anniversary or just any kind of romantic interlude! ;) There also is an image called Umbrella Love which I almost chose! It is a fabulous image too!
 My DH and I are such beach lovers! I thought this would make a perfect card for me to give him!  I know it would mean a lot to him!

The supplies I used are: 
Spellbinders- Standard Circles Large 
Die-namics- Fancy Flourish
Impression Obsession- DIE096-D
Tim Holtz- Distressed Ink- Tea Dye
Marianne Collectibles Design- COL1307
Copics, and Watercolors

I am entering this at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.
 

4 comments:

  1. Stunning easel step card, love the colour combo, image is coloured so well and embellished beautifully. Thanks so much for being part of Lil Patch family xx
    Denise {Owner of LPOCF}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, your card is so adorable! I love all of the details you have added to your card! Thank you ever so much for creating with Sami Stamps! We always love it when you share your card in our Facebook group! I hope you can stop by! Here is the link for your convenience: https://www.facebook.com/groups/618426274947087/

    Bonnie- Sami Stamps DT co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous shaped card- Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sandy this is a lovely card. I love this image and the other you mentioned.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete