Saturday, May 7, 2016

My Sheri Crafts- #181- Let's Go 3D

At My Sheri Crafts, DT sister Sarah has asked that we make something 3D! Basically, not a flat card!

I tried to take a side picture of it hoping that it would show that on the umbrella, the blue is layered a few times to pop out! It just doesn't really show well that it is layered in the picture! :(
Yay, I got to use up some of my scraps! I have a whole drawer full of scrap paper! I am sure I am not the only one! ;) I did use JustRite Cling, Oceanside Oval Medallion Labels for the sentiment! The image is from a free coloring page online! I used a bit of Bakers Twine, a White Gel Pen, Black Gems, and a Button! I colored the image with my Copics and that's about it!

I hope you join us this week at My Sheri Crafts!

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card Sandy, and always good to get to use up some scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute image and you always do great with the coloring. Great way to use those pretty scrap papers. Looks great!
    Hugs,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, love this cute image on your card. As the others have said great use of the scraps and let's face it we do love to keep them! Love how everything is lifted.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, this is such a cute card and I absolutely love the adorable image. Ooooh... I see some papers in there that I also have :P

    Great job on all the layering and texture

    *HUGS*
    Raquel

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to use your scraps in this cute card, Sandy! That turtle is adorable!

    ReplyDelete