Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Digital Delights- Delightful Wednesday- Summer Fruits

Hi there,
Sheena and I are continuing to take turns posting on Wednesday's for our Delightful Wednesday post at Digital Delights!

I am using the delightful Jubbly monkey! I just love his big ears and happy go lucky smile! I decided to use a circular easel shape base! The image can be used for a lot of different occasions really! Thinking of you, and miss you come to mind right now as a few of them! 

Stay tuned next Wednesday to see what Sheena has come up with for our Delightful Wednesday post!


Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Supplies:
The Paper Studio- Texture Yellow, and Palm Leaves
Joy Crafts- Floral Flourishes
Spellbinders- Petite Ovales Large, Floral Ovals, and Grand Circles
Martha Stewart- Branch 2, Pine, and Arched Lattice
Copics

1 comment:

  1. As you say Sandy this guy is so cute and you have made a marvelious card with him too. I love the fruity banana colours you have used, it reminds me of a chew sweet we had when we were kids 😊. love the shape card too.
    Hugs Sue. x

    ReplyDelete