Tuesday, November 1, 2016

My Besties Color It Create It Show It Off

Happy November! :)

I have good news, I am now a part of the My Besties- Color It Create It Show It Off Challenge Blog DT. The My Besties UK starting January is going all UK.

This image is one of the "Fluffies"from My Besties called IMG006 Fluffy Cafe. She is amazing! I just love her sitting back relaxing drinking her Star Bucks coffee. ;) It could be hot cocoa, where ever your imagination takes you too. :)
I wanted to see if I could make a Christmas card using a non Christmas digi. I think it worked, I hope you do too.
Here is another Christmas card using the same image. I printed her out two different sizes to give you different ideas on what you could do with her.
On the first card, I made the snowmen and the choir book freehand. The stamp is from Paper Inspirations called Art Brush Pine Tree.The music is from Cheery Lynn called, Notes #1. I have her sitting on  Spellbinders, Garden Bench. I colored her with my Copics, and added Stickles Crystal for the snow to finish of the card.

Supplies I used on the second card:
The Paper Studio- Elegant Christmas Trees (and scraps)
Cuttlebug- D'vine Swirls and Swiss Dots (embossing folders)
Couture Creations- Tied Together (embossing folder)
4 KlearStamping- Season's Greetings (stamp)
Memento- Tuxedo Black (ink)
Stickles- Crystal
Copics

Come share your cards/projects with us and enter the challenge at Color It Create It Show It Off. There is a chance of wining My Besties image/images depending on what place you place. We would love to see what you have made! :)

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment