Tuesday, November 15, 2016

So Grateful For You

Over at the My Besties Aussie's Challenge blog the theme is monochromatic for November. I am not sure if this qualifies or not, but I gave it my best shot. At My Besties, Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog, the challenge is Anything Goes, or option frame it. At My Besties International ChallengeBlog, the theme is fall, or anything goes.
I am using an image that I bought awhile back. It is IMG086. Isn't she the cutest thing! :) I tried to stick to a basic color, brown, but with a slight hint of actually two different colors.
All the My Besties are having different challenges going on right now. They have fabulous prizes. Go enter today, you won't be sorry!

Hugs, and happy crafting,
Sandy.

I am entering this at: My Besties Aussie's Challenge Blog
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog
Besties International Challenge Blog

Supplies I used:
Impression Obsession- DIE-095-D (leaves)
Verve Stamps- Sprightly Sprigs
Poppy Stamps- Stick Tree Pine Trees
Cottage Cutz- Mushroom Mini
Tim Holtz- Distressed Ink- Tea Dye
Scribbles-3D Paint- Golden Brown
Copics

9 comments:

  1. Fab card Sandy, love the shape of this one. Love all the browns with hint of green.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Sandy, the colour and design. Thank you for joining us at My Besties Aussie Challenge x.. Donna DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your card is stunning, I love all of the details, and the fabulous shape. Thank you for joining us at Scrapbook Stamp Society. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's gorgeous Sandy
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card!Thans for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the easel card, thanks or sharing on My Bestie International November Challenge for Anything Goes with an option of Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a beautiful card with lovely colors.
    Hugs Bianca.
    DT My Besties Aussie Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beauty Sandy! I love the model and the digi is awesome! Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunning card; love the colors and style.
    Thank you for joining us at My Besties Aussie Challenge.
    Hugs Rose DT

    ReplyDelete