Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Christmas is Coming

Hello my crafting friends,

Have you been scrambling around trying to finish up making your Christmas cards?!?! I have tried to work on them a little bit throughout the year, but somehow I always need to finish up one or two towards the end. I seem to always leave the insides for last, which probably isn't a smart thing. It takes almost  as much time to get the insides done as it took to make the card. Well, maybe not that long, but sometimes it feels like it.
This little darling is  found here  Scann0001. I just think she is so precious dragging her little sack around.
Go check out Scrapbook Stamp Society when you can. I am sure there will be loads of inspiration throughout the month.
Also, have you joined us on facebook?!?! You will see loads of wonderful projects there as well, plus you can always join in and show us what wonderful things you have come up with as well! :)
There are plenty of challenges going on to join in at all the My Besties sites. There are fabulous images as prizes to choose from if you win.  So go check those out if you haven't already.

Till next time!
Hugs, and happy crafting,
Sandy.

Supplies I used-
Martha Stewart- Arctic Snowflake
Spellbinders- Fleur De Lis Rectangles
Verve Stamps- O Christmas Tree
Frantic Stampers- Santa's Sleigh
Cuttlebug- Snowflakes
Couture Creations-Tied Together
Stickles- Crystal
Memento-Tuxedo Black
Copics, and Gems

2 comments: