Thursday, December 15, 2016

My Besties Interntionl- "Winter"

This is my reminder card that My Besties International Challenge is still going on. The theme is "Anything Goes" with an option theme of Winter. I love winter so I decided to make a winter card. Ok, I don't like the cold, but knowing that Christmas is right around the corner makes it ok just for now, lol.
 I just love this image. She is IMG180. Isn't she just wonderful!!!
I hope you join in the challenge. It's loads of fun to see all your fabulous cards. Plus, there is My Besties images to be won if your a winner. :)

Hugs, and happy crafting,
Sandy.

Supplies I used-
Spellbinders- Lacey Circles, and StandardnCirclesLarge
Fiskars- Sunburst Border
My Minds Eye- Miss Caroline- Howdy Doody
Memory Box- Crisp Bows
Verve Stamps- HolidayTreats
Memento- Tuxedo Black
Scribbles- 3D Paint-White
Flower Soft- White
Copics, and a Gem

No comments:

Post a Comment