Sunday, January 1, 2017

Colour It Create It Show It Off- Anything Goes

Happy New Year everyone!

Today starts a new challenge at Colour It Create It Show It Off. The theme is always anything goes.
This adorable image is IMG899. Isn't she just the cutest thing you ever did see. Since Christmas is over, I wanted to use soft colors on her. She would have been great to make a Christmas card as well. I kept hearing "Twas the Night Before Christmas" in my head when I first saw her. She is darling no matter how you use her.
Lets start off the New Year grand by having more participation through the New Year. :) That is my wish for this year. If you win you can receive some My Besties images.  It's worth entering! :) So come show us what you've got! :)

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Supplies-
The Paper Studio- Tiny Polka-Pink Tonal, and Beach House
Crafty Cutts Dies- Flourish 2
Martha Stewart- Arched Lattice
En Francais Collection- 6x6 Paper Stack
Copics




1 comment: