Friday, January 13, 2017

Scrapbook Stamp Society- Warm Wishes

Hello my crafting friends!

Today it's all about staying warm!
January usually starts winter here where I live in Texas. So far we have had a very mild winter. Really not much of a winter at all. I am sure things will start to change very soon. I made this card thinking of winter and all the people who are having it very cold right now. A very good friend of mine lives in England and I know it gets really cold there.
I absolutely love this Besties image! It is IMG920. If you haven't seen the colored image of her in the My Besties Shop  you should go and have a look. She is colored up just beautifully. Such rich gorgeous colors.
Have you seen My Besties Design Color and Create on facebook?!?! It is a place where anyone and everyone gets together and shares anything they have made. You should go and check that out as well if you haven't already.  It's always good to come together with other crafting gals and guys! I would love to see you there!!! :)
 Here is the link to Scrapbook Stamp Society.  It is a place where My Besties DT gals and guys share their work, and also sometimes have such great tips.
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

I am entering this at Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sandy, we have a sprinkle of snow on the ground today with a biting wind! Poor DH will have a rugged look when he gets in 😉😉.
    Sue. UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy it's very beautiful.

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSpciety Challenge.Good luck and Hope to see again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete