Saturday, March 18, 2017

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

At Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, the next challenge has started.
They have two sponsors:
** Sponsor 1 **
Fred She Said Designs
 Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate
And
** Sponsor 2 **
Prize ~ $12 Gift Certificate
I was fortunate to be able to pick an image from Fred She Said Designs
The cool thing about this image is that it comes with so many pieces to it.
I can change out the words at any given time to fit the need. :) They left one blank as well, so you can fill it in if need be. I love images like this!
This card is one of those cards where I didn't have to much supplies I used on it. I used two different Paper Studios papers. One called Blue and Brown Plaid, and the other is called Tiny Polka-Lime Tonal. I colored it in with my Copics. The star came from Spellbinders, Stars Five. I just finished the card off by using a white gel pen to go around part of the frame.
That's about it.
I hope you come participate this challenge.
Hugs, and happy crafting.
Sandy.

 

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card Sandy. What a great image and so versatile.
    Hugs,
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete