Wednesday, March 15, 2017

My Besties International Challenge- Reminder

This is a reminder that My Besties International Challenge for March is still going on. It ends March 27th so there is still time to come and participate. :)
This adorable image is Scan0031. She is a  Chibi Kawaii Besties. I used Fiskars Sunburst Border punch, and Fiskars Hello Fabulous clear stamp set. The paper is from The Paper Studio called, Tiny Polka- Lime Tonal, the other is scraps.  I used Spellbinders Lacey Circles, and Standard Circles Large. I colored the image with Copics. That's about it.
I hope you do decide to come participate. There are great prizes to be had.
Hugs,and happy crafting!
Sandy.

I would like to enter this at Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is gorgeous! You've colored her beautifully, and I love the design. Thank you for joining us at Scrapbook Stamp Society. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's gorgeous Sandy

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete